The Law Offices of Kenneth F. Moss represents resident managers of apartment complexes throughout California to recover improperly withheld wages.
If you are a resident manager of an apartment complex in California, and have not been paid at least minimum wage for every hour you have worked during the last four years, you may have a claim for wages and for other damages. California law is clear in requiring that resident apartment managers be paid for every hour they work.
- Resident Apartment Managers are Entitled to Minimum Wage for Every Hour Worked on the Premises
- A Free Apartment May Not Be Used as Pay
- Employer Has Burden of Proof
- Written Agreements are Limited
- You May Be Entitled to “Liquidated Damages”
- Attorney’s Fees are Paid by the Employer